Monday, April 27, 2009

life, updated.

my life has been all sorts of chaotic lately, but in an awesome, bitchin sort of way.

my job is still fantastic. third week in, and it only seems like the first week. that, my friend, is an excellent sign.

and the most exciting part right now is this beautiful weather NYC has thrown at me. and the city too, i suppose. i am so excited to free my feet of pesky shoes, and let them roam free with some flip flops. i even got a pedicure so i could show them off without feeling slightly insecure. and yes, pedi's are totally manly.

emily, AKA my future roommate, celebrated her birthday week (yes...week. i want a birthday week, so remember that please) and we made it to blockheads, this mexican restaurant with excellent drinks and cheap food by new york standards.

OH! and speaking of food, brother jimmy's BBQ, on the UES, was having this all you can eat ribs and beer night yesterday for 22 bucks. coming from texas, and being male, i descended upon the joint with an open stomach ready to be filled. and it was delicious. heavenly. new york knows something about bbq, so i highly recommend it. plus it is making me very excited for the BBQ festival coming up in june.

you know you love me. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment