Monday, May 18, 2009

whoa. long time.

it's been quite a while, and it is totally my fault.

the past few weeks have been quite crazy, and i think now i have the time to reflect and obviously discuss.

the weather is changing in nyc, and my allergies are killing me. i can't stop sneezing, my eyes look like i have been doing coke for 13 hours straight, and my body is achy. i know you care.

i moved into my sublet a few weeks ago, and more importantly, i now have my own bed! like, how adult is that? very, i know. it's my first real piece of furniture, and i can't wait to add more.

my job is still going strong, and i love it. i don't have a lot of stuff to do right now, so it's weird for me to just sit here. and update my blog. but they are all busy (all being the partners) and can't really walk me through what they want right this second. but i will wait patiently.

oh, and i am starting to run again. i hope to compete in a marathon or something soon, so watch out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment