Monday, September 6, 2010

have you-uh seen the-uh cow

good evening readers (at the time of this posting at least)

this has been a much needed weekend of relaxation and lounging. which, is just fine by me. to recap, friday, erin and i went and has a slumber party, watching movies from our past. specifically, "my best friends wedding" which was a phrase i stated often when sean tied the knot with jami.

side note, i don't know if i actually did a recap of said wedding, but it was beautiful and classy. the men wore tuxes, and the women wore long dresses. the bride wore white too.

after seeing julia in "eat, pray, love" i have decided i like her more when she is fun and bubbly. don't get me wrong, i love "erin brockovich" but her laugh and smile was made for romantic comedies. "notting hill" being my favorite.

also, to coincide with america's sweetheart, today, monday, i saw the one and only chelsea clinton in chelsea returning many wedding gifts. i wish she was in my social circle.

i am having sever add right now....so i will do the rest of the post in about 30 min or so...

ok, i am back. somewhat settled.

so erin and i had a great night of movie watching, which was then followed by a drunken brunch. brunch happens to be one of my favorite meals. i mean, breakfast is also one of my favorite meals, but brunch just is more relaxing. and more apt for alcohol.

and speaking of "notting hill" about a few lines up, it is on. and i am going to watch it. my add is pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment