Friday, March 20, 2009

first day of spring...not.

so, in regards to my previous post, i was waiting for spring to slap a bitch. apparently, spring, much like rihanna (what, to soon?) lost. and it's now snowing. or was snowing when i left my apartment for work this morning.

as a firm believer in warm weather, i find this whole mother nature thing quite annoying. i mean, last night while shopping for things i do not need, i had to turn away a very impressive belt because i seriously didn't know when i would be able to wear shorts. and i think that is a travesty.

on a completely different note, i am way excited today is friday. because friends will be visiting tomorrow and i will be able to indulge in some cuddling with my bed. plus, i read this amazing article today in GQ about how to drink without consequences, and i am excited to try it out. often, i have found myself having the time of my life, only to wake up in the morning wishing i could live my life without feeling like a zombie. it's a slippery slope really.

so i will try it out. hold tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment